Wednesday 27 July 2011

EXHAUSTED!

Well I have now done 52 pages of THE scrapbook and never want to see another scrapbook page in my life!  I will be so glad when I can get back to doing my individual bits and pieces.  I have used loads of die cuts in the scrapbook, and also a bit of stamping, with a lot of digital stamps (thankyou Dee!).  I have recently discovered Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies which I really enjoy working with although I havent produced anything like the beautiful stuff in their gallery.  The only problem that I am finding is that you buy one set, and then discover that you need a bit of another set to finish it if that makes sense ..... very clever marketing on their part I have to say but I still like them!!!

I will get back to posting creations when I have finished the scrapbook, and slept for a year!

Have a wonderful day,
Mandi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment