Tuesday 12 July 2011

TODAY'S OFFERING!

I have itchy fingers - the kind that needs to play with paper!  I had a *little* package arrive from Dies to Die for which contained some *confetti* in my beautifully wrapped parcel of dies.  This was one of the *confetti* bits which I played around with a bit and embossed.  At Newbury last week I was so pleased to be shown a way round of using the TH distress inks without the foam as I had not had much success with that previously and kept getting lines when inking.  There was a demo going on using Dreamweavers stencil brushes instead of the foam and that is now keeping me happy!  I then decided to use a brush to apply clear embossing ink before the powder and I will be using that method from now on!

The colours from the scanner have come out a bit dodgy on this for some reason, as the background is on navy coloured card.  The swirl and small butterflies are also from Dies to Die for.  Metal charm was from Mei Flower (I think!) at Ally Pally.


No comments:

Post a Comment