Sunday 10 July 2011

WHY THE TITLE?

Why the title? Because there are some things that I simply cannot do without! Coffee and glitter being just two of them. Chocolate is probably a third. Not being the tidiest and most organised of crafters, there are generally numerous coffee cups, scraps of paper, little squares from double sided sticky dots and half a pot of glitter liberally thrown over the table at the beginning, middle and end of a creative session (not to mention hubby going off to work in a posh suit with bits of glitter glistening from his nose and occasionally resembling something of a pearly king). All this usually leads to a decent result .... and a lot of head-scratching when I see people put up proud pictures of a totally spotless, organised craft space in the midst of making something wonderful.

So what is my style in the midst of all this chaos?? A sort of strange mixture of vintagy, grungy, lacy, glittery stuff, with lots of die cuts and a bit of digital work thrown in for good measure. I have yet to make a very simple *clean* creation but keep promising myself that one day I will try. Until then, I will throw everything possible on to one piece of paper and hope for the best.

Happy Following!
Mandi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment