Wednesday 13 July 2011

EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS?

Did you ever have one of those days when you are still in your PJ's at 2.40pm, the hoover has not touched the floor and the washing up hasn't been done never mind the ironing pile?  I have and I am!!!!  The reason for this is that I have been highly industrious and made a birthday card for my daughter (which I can't post until Friday when she opens it as I think she might look at this blog occasionally!!!).

It took forever, much longer than expected but I am sooooo pleased with the result and really hope that she loves it!  (If she doesnt then I will personally tell her to spend all Saturday making ME a card for MY birthday which just happens to be two days later on Sunday!!!)  She is pretty good at making cards, in lots of ways much better than I am as she has the patience to sit for hours and cut out her stamped images.  I can't be doing with that a)because my eyesight isn't as good as hers b)because I am not particularly knife happy when it comes to crafting and c)why cut out when you have nestabilities??!!!!!

So ... until the time comes when I can post the picture (and for once the scanner behaved!) I will have to keep everyone in suspense.  Now for the hoovering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment