Thursday 21 July 2011

TAKING TIME TO PLAY!

I suddenly decided last night to take time to play with my new Heartfelt Creations (Spellbinders) lace die.  It is gorgeous in its own right but I thought I would do something a little different as I have been experimenting with making rosettes out of various items.  I was so pleased with how this turned out, but it doesnt fit on a 6x6 card, or in an envelope!  I decided to tie some net ribbon round the rosette before mounting it on contrasting 6x6 paper and then placing it on an *easel* shaped base card so it can be displayed.  The whole thing has come out to fit an 8x8 card.  A while ago I decided that I would *bulk order* some plain white pizza boxes for this sort of thing so it will be given to someone *gift boxed* lol. 
TFL!  Mandi xx




No comments:

Post a Comment