Wednesday 20 July 2011

BEING ELUSIVE

It's been a few days since I posted, mainly because I was given a rather mammoth task to do.  There is a fella in church who is part of the Careforce Team (a team of volunteers from overseas placed within churches to do the donkey work lol) who is leaving after 2 years hard graft to go to Bible College.  Yours truly has been given the task of doing a scrapbook page for each and every member of the church to give to him as a leaving gift .... in about 2 weeks time!  Ho humm, needless to say it has kept me more than fully occupied, exasperated, bald and with an increased vocabulary of bad language as there have been mishaps along the way.  I am nearly finished on my first lot of pages (making something out of mostly not so good photos and better messages!) but it has meant that everything else including housework has been neglected!  Alongside all that there have been birthdays and hospital appointments to fit in (NOT in that order!)

Anyhow, I am now getting round to posting the card that I made for  eldest daughter's birthday which has come out really well and she loved.



TFL!  Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment