Sunday 10 July 2011

LAST ONE FOR TODAY!

I have just been having fun playing with two *quickie* cards.  These are simple for me ... very little bling involved (just a bit of glitter in the papers as I have to get it in somewhere!)  The butterflies were from Dies to Die For (I am just a little bit hooked on Tracy's stuff!) and the tulle netting from Hobbycraft.  I have finally managed to work out a sandwich that cuts first time with these dies, using my Grand Calibur.  I still havent worked out the combination for the Big Shot.  I have used a magnetic sheet as a shim and have rubbed over the dies with tumble-dryer sheets before use as it seems to wax them a bit and the cuts just *fall out*! 
Thats all from me today!  I feel like I have posted a week's worth so I might have a day off tomorrow!!!
 Mandi x


No comments:

Post a Comment