Wednesday 18 April 2012

AAAAAARGHH TO THE BLOG!!!!!

It has been two months since posting, and as ever I have not really known if I am coming or going.  Both daughters have had medical *incidents*, Bex has had her kitchen and bathroom gutted and re-done and I went to the rescue afterwards with a mop, bucket and copious numbers of old knickers (aka dusters!).

Even more frazzling is that yesterday when I went to try and catch up on a bit of blogging I was horrified to find a load of black warning triangles where some of my pictures had been so I am now in the process of trying to rectify that and restore the images.  I thought that the pics were saved somewhere in blogger but that doesnt seem to be the case.  The only trouble is that I have got rid of some of the photos!

In between times I have done a few bits and bobs in the way of crafting. 

The latest piece was a never-ending card which I did for my Mum for Easter.  Having declared that she didn't want anything and chocolate seems to get stored away in a cupboard, I thought I would try something special in the way of a card.  She loved it ........ but asked me not to make any more *nice cards* as she has nowhere to keep them!!!!  I am not quite sure what to make of that ..... and will probably continue to make them anyhow!

........ Since writing the above I have been to the Ally Pally show and bought an MDF box which will be altered in due course and given to Mum to keep her cards in!!!




  
TTFN
Mandi xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope your DD's are doing ok now. Your Mum's card is gorgeous and I love the idea of altering a box for her to keep them all in. How are you doing now? xx

    ReplyDelete