Friday 12 August 2011

MAYBE THINGS WILL CALM DOWN?

Maybe things will calm down now and I can get back to *business*!!!!!!  (In my case regain my mojo and make something but at this rate it might well be Christmas cards lol).

Living in West London we have been in the *riot zone*.  Just up the road from us a large PC World was looted, as was Curry's in the opposite direction.  We live on a main road and the number of police vans, cars and sirens passing the house have been unreal.  I have also been disgusted at the number of false reports and scaremongering on Twitter.  I imagine that less than 1% of Tweets have been truth ... and those posting questions to try and get the truth have been ignored.  I have never been on Twitter before this week, and will probably not go on it again, or certainly not as a regular occurrence after this.

*Calm down* also applies to having managed to get THE scrapbook out of the way and handed over ... it seems to have been well received and enjoyed by those who looked at it.  I did have some really neat comments and some not so neat ....... namely *you do realise that you will now have to make one for every wedding and christening that we have don't you?* and *now THAT would be an idea for my 80th*.  Ho hummm ...... and not on your nelly methinks!!!

I am hoping that I might be able to post something creative in the next few days, provided that someone returns my mojo to its rightful owner!

Until then, have a great weekend!

Love Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment