Tuesday 10 January 2012

PUNCHES RE-DISCOVERED!

I have just re-discovered some old punches that I had, inspired by a blog which I came across called KITTIEKRAFTS.  I spent Sunday and last night playing, and this is what I came up with thanks to one of Kittie's tutorials on making a hydrangea.  

Am pretty pleased with it and I could get addicted to using punches to create flowers.  I have a lot of flowers from Wild Orchd Crafts, but sometimes they are just too big for what I want.  Punches combined with Spellbinders, Marianne D and Memory Box dies, I am in paper-heaven!

Tonight we are off for a curry with younger son, and are meeting his girlfriend for the first time, so I will be dreaming of flower-punching whilst gobbling a vindaloo (well not quite but you get the gist!).

TFL,
Mandi xx


Punched Flower Hydrangea Card

No comments:

Post a Comment