Tuesday 25 October 2011

GETTING THERE!

Good morning folkies!  A few blog posts ago I said that I had to try and get various cards done, including a New Home card, and a New Baby card.  Well, the New Home card was done (and blogged) a couple of weeks ago and I have finally got round to doing the New Baby card.  Wth a little moggy around things seem to take at least 3 times as long and I have to pick my moments - ie when I *think* that Misha is asleep because otherwise everything gets sabotaged by 4 paws!  I have discovered the true meaning of the phrase *cat nap* because Misha seems to have an amazing ability to be fast asleep and dreaming of mice one minute and then bouncing around like something on springs the next.

At the moment, Misha aside, things are frantic.  Tonight we are driving down to Kent to take daughter to a hospital appointment tomorrow.  She became seriously ill over Christmas and it has taken them this long to finally get down to the cause of it.  This year has been a huge round of hospitals and more hospitals, with a bit of messy art thrown in for good measure!  I think that getting messy is my sanity check but at the moment the chances to do that are a bit few and far between, and when I do have the space I don't have the oomph.

Anyhow, enough whinging!  Here is the New Baby Card.  I really don't like the way that colours scan in, as they either look washed out or too dark and this card is neither.  




TFL until next time!

Mandi xx



1 comment:

  1. Mandi hunny, how's things? Hope the hospital are sorting your DD out. Loving the cards you're making. Fancy getting Misha involved in art so early, great stuff! lol Love to you all, Sarah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete